POWER: 7W INPUT 4W OUTPUT FULL 40-CHANNEL PLL ;OPERATION WITH PINPOINT CHANNEL TUNING ACCURACY HIGH/LOW POWER SWITCH REDUCES POWER CONSUMPTION ;FOR SHORT-RANGE USAGE AUTOMATIC NOISE CONTROL PUSH BUTTON UP/DOWN FOR ;CHANNEL SELECTION BUILT-IN ELECTROSTAT ELECTRONIC ;MICROPHONE DELIVERS CLEAR ;CRISP TALK POWER JACKS ;FOR ANTENNA SPEAKER-MICROPHONE ;DC POWER & IN-UNIT ;BATTERY CHARGING (NOT INCLUDED) INCLUDES FLEXIBLE RUBBER ANTENNA WITH BNC CONNECTOR 12V DC POWER CORD WITH LIGHTER SOCKET PLUG & USER MANUAL REQUIRES 9 AA BATTERIESUPC : 046014757851Shipping Dimensions : 7.70in X 3.90in X 2.40inEstimated Shipping Weight : 0.95
This CB radio comes with seven watts of input and four watts of output (the FCC maximum allowable), and is a sleek and slim handheld that’s 33% smaller than its predecessor. Highlights include automatic noise control, automatic gain control, a bright LED display, high/low power switch, and plenty more. With battery saving circuitry, this mobile radio can operate on 9 AA batteries or use your vehicle’s 12V DC lighter socket adaptor, for a truly portable CB solution.
Truly Portable Handheld CB Radio
40-Channel CB Radio
The 75-785 offers 40 separate communication channels, delivering the maximum CB communication range with 4 watts of output power. Tune in with pinpoint accuracy using on-board PLL channel selection.
While communicating, a built in ANL (automatic noise limiter) improves reception for weak signals, and squelch control further eliminates background noise. Transmissions on your end should be crystal-clear as well, thanks to the built-in electrostat microphone.
You can power the 75-785 with nine AA alkaline batteries for use on the go. Alternately, fill it with rechargeable nickel cadmium AAs, and use the charge jack to recharge them all without removing them from the radio.
Additionally, a DC charger is included for use with “cigarette lighter” power adapters in cars, trucks, boats, etc.
External Accessory Jack
Add Midland accesories, such as an external speaker box or headset mic, using this jack.
75-785 Select Specifications
|Frequency Band:||26.965 – 27.405 MHz|
|Unit Dimensions (H x Wx D):||7 x 2.25 x 2 Inches|
|Unit Weight:||0.55 lbs.|
|Power Requirement:||9 AA|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-30 ~ +50° C|
What’s in the Box
Midland 75-785 CB Radio, DC Adapter, Antenna
- 40 channels with PLL channel selection – pinpoint accurate tuning
- 4-Watt output power with Hi/Low Power settings to reduce power consumption for short-range communication and External Power so radio can be powered from DC sources
- Flexible, removable antenna with BNC connector and 12V DC adapter
- Squelch control – eliminates unwanted background noise
- Charge jack – nickel cadmium batteries can be charged while in the radio
- Handheld CB radio with 40 CB channels and maximum-allowed four watts output power
- Power with nine AA batteries or included cigarette lighter adapter for mobile use
- Charge jack allows NiCad batteries to be charged without removing them from the radio
- ANL (automatic noise limiter) and squelch control for improving reception/eliminating noise
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty