NOTICE TO DRIVERS IN CALIFORNIA AND MINNESOTA State law prohibits drivers in Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. California state law permits GPS systems to be mounted in a 7-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield farthest removed from the driver or in a 5-inch square in the lower corner of the windshield nearest to the driver, if the system is used only for door-to-door navigation while the motor vehicle is being operated and outside of an airbag deployment zone. Other state or local laws may also prohibit drivers from using suction cups on their windshields or operating the GPS system while the car is in motion. Other dashboard or friction mounting options should be used. We do not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties, or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice. (See California Vehicle Code Section 26708(a);
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Magellan to work like-new. The product includes all accessories listed below, and is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Portable GPS Navigation System, 5″ Touchscreen WQVGA color, transmissive display, Back-up Camera Compatible, Junction View
- Preloaded maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico , Free Lifetime Map Updates; Traffic Camera Alerts by PhantomALERT
- Best Parking, Landmark Guidance, Speed Limit Warning, OneTouch Favorites Menu, Spoken Street Names, Quickspell, 7 Million Points of Interest
- Highway Exit POIs, Automatic re-route, Multi-Destination Routing, Customizable Route Method, Address Book, Auto Night View, Branded POIs, POIs Along Route