DDPAI is the first company which combines dash cam with wifi connection ,remote snapshot button and “On the Road” Social community.
Why should you choose DDPai mini3 dash camera?
√ Built-in 32G eMMC storage card. No worry about storage card issues.
√ The first 1600P dash camera with dual F1.8 Aperture lens. 20% more light than F2.0. Here are 3 HD options you can choose – 1080p/1440p/1600p
√ WDR and 140 wide angles. Wide enought to catch 4 lanes. Don’t miss any detail with WDR even at night
√ A compact size dash cam, well hidden behind car mirror
√ Never miss any moment with snapshot button, record 2 10s-30s videos before and after your shot
√ Easy-to-use App, share to FB/ TW / INS/ YOUTUBE through your smartphone
√ Loop recording/ Parking mode/ G-sensor
Have some issues trying to connect your smart Phone? Try to turn off the Data before connection.
- 1600P HD Night Vision: The first 1600p dash camera, F1.8 Aperture, 6 glasses Lens make it easy to capture license plates, and WDR to improve the image quality at night.
- 32g Storage: No need to an extra buy SD card!!! Built-in storage technology make it more easy to use and long lasting , no worry about card incompatibilities, Read and write up to 5000 times, about 10 times lifespan of traditional TF card, up to 50MB/s read and write speed, real-time watch, preview, download driving video faster and not stuttering, critical moment data save more secure. (Do not support TF card)
- Discreet Design: Compact and small, The winner of “If design award of 2018”.The most scientific 140 degree wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 4 lane coverage and no much distortion.
- Accident Auto-detection (G-Sensor): When the gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten.
- Safety Park Mode: Super Cool Time Lapse Recording takes 1 frame per second recording in parking mode will ensure long time video saving.Note: Requires DDPai Hard Wire Kit (ASIN:B079KZ4DH3), sold separately .