Cobra Electronics MR F45-D Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
The Cobra MR F45 is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio. The selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short or long-range communication. This unit has features usually reserved for more costly VHF radio units including Dual Watch, an adjustable backlight, and function keys on the mic.
The MR F45-D includes all of the core features of Cobra’s fixed mount radios like; Noise canceling microphone, NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, JIS7 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, DSC call log, External speaker jack, Illuminated LCD display, Signal strength meter, GPS input capability, etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios.
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations.
- 1 or 25 Watts – Dual output power for short and long communication.
- USA, Cananda & International Channels – Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels – Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Weather Alert – Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.
- MR F45-D Features & Specs
- EASY AS THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON – Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) sends distress signal at touch of a button. Quickly and easily signal for help and share your location with other boats or stations.
- SHORT OR LONG RANGE – Clearly communicate with 1 or 25 Watt output options so that you’re never alone on the water. With 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the USA, Canada and International waters with coverage you can count on.
- 10 NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS – Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather with instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone/visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby.
- COAST GUARD WATERPROOF STANDARD JIS7 – Submersible up to 3ft/1m for 30 minutes. Don’t be fooled by competitor’s “marine” products that aren’t approved for the water. Nothing comes close to a Cobra!
- INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE – with 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the USA, Canada and International waters with coverage you can count on.