Boss Audio Systems BV9364B In-Dash DVD Player
Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
3 year Boss Audio Platinum Online Dealer Warranty when purchased from Amazon.
1. RDS Tuner ‘RDS’ stands for ‘Radio Data System’ and it allows FM broadcasters to send far more than just an analog audio signal out over the air waves. Using a 57 kHz ‘subcarrier,’ stations can transmit digital RDS data for reception by RDS-equipped FM tuners. Depending on what the broadcaster transmits and what your tuner can pick up, you can receive information such as the name of the artist/song, name of the station, genre, traffic information and more. 2. 6.2 inch Monitor A 6.2 inch widescreen Touchscreen digital TFT monitor is offered. This monitor is fixed which means that you are not able to detach the faceplate. The BV9364B is a ‘True Double DIN Fit’. This feature comes in handy for an easier installation. 3. Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies If you happen to take the BV9364B outside of the US, you are able to pick up European frequencies so that you can enjoy your music abroad as well. 4. Front AUX (Auxiliary) In This little input in the front of the BV9364B that says ‘AUX’ is an interface that allows the input of audio signals for MP3 players, headphones and portable music players. It is for Audio only and not video.
Inputs/Outputs And Playback
1. Inputs & Outputs – Front, Rear and Subwoofer Outputs / Video Output / Rear Camera Input / Audio/Video Input 2. Playback- DVD±R/RW Video / CD±RW Audio & Video / MP3 / WMA
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Bluetooth technology is a short-range radio technology that was developed to provide wireless audio and data transmission. Two Bluetooth-enabled devices (like a mobile phone and a car) can be paired so that they establish a communication link when they come within range of each other. Depending on the device, the range can be anywhere from three to 300 feet. The BV9364B supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). A2DP is a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system).
Steering Wheel Interface
You can be even safer now with the interface capability that allows you to connect the steering wheel controls you already have straight to the BV9364B, in a wide variety of vehicles, to almost any brand of aftermarket stereos. You will be able to control the volume, change channels, answer calls, and more.
There is flip side to the Bluetooth Audio Streaming. With this function you are able to answer you phone with just one press of a button. When the call ends, you can either hang up first by pressing just one button again, or do nothing at all as long as the person you were talking to hangs up first. Just keep on driving without any distractions.
USB & SD Ports
A USB port is offered both in front as well as the rear of the BV9364B, including an SD memory card port in the front.
Compatible With Audio Output of iPod/iPhone, Smartphones, and MP3 Players
Another great feature that comes in handy is that little hole in the front of your unit that says ‘AUX’. You can connect a device that has an auxiliary output, such as your iPhone/iPod, smartphone, or MP3 player, straight into the auxiliary input of your head unit. Important: Please be aware that this feature is not the same as “Full iPod Control.” This feature will only allow you to control your music by clicking on the designated buttons, via the face or front side of your unit.
Output Power: 80 Watts x Four Channels
The BV9364B offers four channels that can be used to hook up four speakers. Typically though, it is a much better practice to have an amplifier running your system.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- Compatible With Audio Output of iPod / iPhone, Smartphones and MP3 Players
- Steering Wheel Interface
- RDS Tuner
- Switchable US & Europe Tuner Frequencies
- Output Power: 80 Watts x 4 Channels