The front lens with wide angle of 140 degree can be rotated up and down 20 degrees, so that can be adjusted for best view angle.
The back lens is with ultra wide angle of 120 degrees.
This perfect modular design is more convenient for various angle and high resolution video shooting
Built-in 1/4 inch low noise and high quality photographic element can capture ultra clear picture in a dark place
Built-in lithium battery
Support TF card max. 32G (TF card is not included)
Automatically turning on and recording when the vehicle start
With a delayed start function to prevent transient pulse current damage machine at the moment the vehicle start
GPS scanning and positioning
Gravity induced sensor
Please Note: Class 10 speed card is required for this camera.
Front Lens: wide angle of 140 degrees
Back Lens: wide angle of 120 degrees
Photosensitive Element: CMOS
2.7″ TFT LCD Screen
Resolution Ratio: 1280×480
Television Output: NTSC/PAL
GPS Module: Support
DC Access: DC 5V
Battery: Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery
System Requirement: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Win 7
Please Note: Not compatible with any Mac system.
Optional Language: English/Russian/Chinese/Japanese/Korean
On– under recording status, the camera screen is on all the time.
Off– under recording status, the screen will automatically turn off later, but camera keeps recording. Pressing any button can manually turn on the screen.
1x Car DVR
1x Car Charger
1x GPS module
1x Vehicle mount
1x User manual
- Dual cameras, bringing convenience for you to take video at front and back at the same time.
- Newly added GPS module can record the whole driving track. Using random specialized software, you can see the video at computer, at the same time connect Google map through the internet, driving track shows on the map and you can trace the running route of the vehicle.
- Built-in gravity sensor G-sensor can record the gravity sensing information. Using random specialized software, you can see the video at computer, at the same time read the gravity sensing data to trace accident and abnormal circumstance occurred in the running process.
- Loop recording per 119MB and cover the earlier segment automatically when the TF card (not including) is full, and because of its own proprietary software, you just can see the capacity of your TF Card is 119MB on computer, even if you have formatted your card. In fact, it does use the full capacity and format the card successfully, so pls don’t worry about this.
- Dual lens: The front lens with wide angle of 140 degree can be rotated up and down 20 degrees. The back lens is with wide angle of 120 degrees.