✔The Aisino car camera can detects all radar frequencies and laser signals currently used in United States, it comes with an Ultra Bright Data Display,which provides easy recognition of band.
✔LaserEye: Provides 360-degree detection of laser signals.
✔Highway mode/Downtown mode switchable.
✔Emergency Lock & Accident Auto Detection (G-Sensor) can lock current video file for you in case of emergency.
✔Memory card:Support SD card.
★Good news: We offer 16GB TF card as a gift and it was put in the card slot.
✔when the charger is connected to work, DVR automatically turned on and start recording, the blue indicator light flashes. In the recording process can be turned on / Down keys to adjust the digital zoom, press the REC button to stop recording, the blue indicator light long bright.
✔Press the Mode button to select the boot to enter the preview mode, press the Up / Down button to select the video file or photo file, press the REC button to play or pause, press the mode button to exit preview mode.
✔The mute one exclusively offered by Aisino.You can refer the above description for how to use Mute Button.
✔How to transport the saved video file to your personal computer: pull out the SD card from the dash camera, insert it to the card reader, then plug the card reader into the computer’s USB port.
✔There are many similar radar signals in the city will interfere radar detector,even appear false alarming. We advice you switch to Highway Mode and turn down the volume.
✔Please always connect Aisino car camera directly to your car charger.
✔Without GPS positioning function.
What’s in the box:
1 x Car dash Camera
1 x Car Charger
1 x Bracket for Mounting
1 x Card Reader
1 x User Manual
- RADAR DETECTOR: The laser detector can detect full frequency, including X,K,KA,L Band. As soon as the signal detected, the build-in speaker of DVR will sound beeping. This will remind the driver reduce the speed when hearing the voice.
- Mute Button: The mute one exclusively offered by Aisino. If you disturbed by the sound, you can press the “volume -” key for 3 seconds, until you heard reminding “Voice off”. Or press this key 1 second, lower the sound. The “volume -” key which looked like a “book”, you can refer the mute button by the forth picture.
- SENSITIVITY G-SENSOR: When you opened the G-sensor function, it will save the accident video and lock the file automatically. The file cann’t be covered and it will be the most useful evidence for the traffic accident.
- LOOP-CYCLE RECORDING:When the capacity of the SD card is full, the camera will cover the earlier recorders and delete the files from oldest to newest and record continuous.As for how to transport the saved video file to your personal computer: pull out the SD card from the dash camera, insert it to the card reader, then plug the card reader into the computer’s USB port.
- TECH SUPPORT: One Year Warranty To Cover Any Issues. First Class support for all customers. All inquires will be responded within 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Any question, welcome to contact our tech support via firstname.lastname@example.org