18 Gauge 100 ft. Spool of High Quality Speaker Zip Wire
Pyramid offers a new line of speaker wires in its finest to accommodate DIY stereo to amplifier installation needs. It is 18-gauge to offer just enough resistance and electrical flow without the risk of overheating. The wire is surrounded by a plastic jacket for insulation and undistorted signal. There’s even a red mark to distinguish polarity easily. For convenience and dispensing, the 100 feet long wire is neatly wrapped around a plastic spool.
- 18 GAUGE THICKNESS: This 18-gauge copper speaker wire offers very easily connection for speakers to amplifiers or receivers. The thickness is just enough for resistance and electrical flow without the risk of overheating
- CUT AS DESIRED: The wire can be cut as desired for specific installation needs. If the plastic jacket is removed, the wire can be left bare or use wire crimp accessories to connect to stereo and speakers
- UNDISTORTED SIGNAL: Made with plastic jacket surrounding the speaker wire to help deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of connected audio equipment. This also helps with insulation
- POLARITY MARK: There’s a red mark outlined on one side of the cable wire. Its purpose is to easily distinguish the polarity and help properly set up any audio stereo, surround sound system, TV home theater and even a car
- 100FT CONVENIENT DISPENSE: This very long 100ft speaker wire is neatly wrapped around a hard plastic spool for easy and convenient dispensing. It can be used without hassle and instantly too