The Luturadar D7 with Ultra Bright data display has an ultra compact design with an improved range for high performance with refined style.
The D7 features a digital signal strength meter to provide relative proximity to the target, city/highway selector to reduce the frequency of false in densely populated urban areas, auto mute, and dimmer for night time use.
16 band radar/laser detectors with extreme range super heterodyne technology ensures you won’t be caught off-guard by hidden speed traps or pesky speed cameras, enjoy safety and pleasure drive.
X-BAND: 10.525GHz ± 100MHz, detectable distance: 1500-2500m
K-BAND: 24.150GHz ± 175MHz, detectable distance: 1200-2500m
Trfor iPod K-BAND: 24.125GHz ± 175MHz, detectable distance: 250-1200m
KA-BAND: 34.700GHz ± 1300MHz, detectable distance: 800-1500m
Trfor iPod KA-BAND: 33.400GHz ± 1300MHz, detectable distance: 200-600m Laser: 904nm, 33MHz bandwidth
Internal GPS offers red light/speed camera alerts, clock, heading, and updatable database via supplied USB cable.
City/Highway Modes Press the MENU button allows the user to select operating mode to reduce the frequency of false in densely populated urban areas.
- √ High Performance Original ANW Radar: With Extreme Range Super heterodyne Technology and Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns.
- √ Crystal Clear Voice Annunciation: Provide clear communications for alerts and menu options, allowing driver to focus on the road.
- √ Ultra Bright LED Icon Display: Uses powerful servers and complex algorithms to provide precise information about the threat and provides distinct visual symbols of alerts detected and engaged modes. As you approach a radar source, the D7 will alert you with crystal-clear voice. The LED display indicates which band of radar is hitting you and displays the signal strength via a number (1-9)
- √ Dim Mode: Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility.Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.
- √ Mute and Automute Functions: Reduce the volume during alerts for quiet operation during long radar encounters.