The LAMPHUS® SoundAlert™ 100 Watt Speaker and Siren Kit comes with a universal mounting bracket making it suitable for police, fire, ambulance, volunteer, and private vehicle to use as a PA system or audio warning device. This siren and speaker set offers the essential function of different siren tones, wail, yelp, horn, Hi-Lo, Hi-Lo 2, radio broadcast, and two auxiliary switches to control other equipment on the vehicle. Pre-wired unidirection microphone with PTT (push to talk) button overrides the siren during time of usage, and hands-free operation with override from the horn ring. Constructed of heavy duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum housing, the LAMPHUS® SoundAlert™ 100 Watt Speaker and Siren Kit offers easy installation, and is made to satisfy your public addressing, equipment operating, and audio warning needs.
All automobiles and devices equipped with a 12 or 24 Volt DC power source.
- 100 Watt amplifier.
- 5 Modes.
- 2 auxiliary switches
- Hands-Free Operation with override from the horn ring.
- Pre-wired push to talk microphone.
- 120 – 130dB Sound Compression Level
- Heavy duty, rust resistant construction.
- Universal mounting bracket.
- 100 Watt / 8 Ohm / 400 Hz � 4,000 Hz.
- 1 x Siren Box Unit
- 1 x Speaker Unit
- 1 x Bail Strap Bracket
- Mounting Accessories
- Owner’s Manual
- Siren Dimension:
6″ W x 2-1/4″ H x 8″ D (15.24cm x 5.72cm x 20.32cm)
- Speaker Dimension:
8″ W x 4-3/4″ H x 6-1/4″ D (20.32cm x 12.07cm x 15.88cm)
1 Year Warranty
Have a Question? Call Us Toll Free 1-855-LED-ONLINE (1-855-533-6654)
- AUDIO CLARITY AND AUDIBILITY – With an adequate power output of 100W and powerful speakers with a rating of 120-130dB, you get quality audio output which is audible from a distance away.
- MULTIPLE OPERATION MODES – This warning system features multiple operation options which include Horn, Radio, and Siren with the siren option giving you Yelp, Wail, Hi-Lo and Hi-Lo and also Manual Horn & Manual Siren.
- ADDITIONAL AUXILIARY SWITCHES – The SoundAlert warning system offers two 20A switches which you can use to power other external devices and appliances.
- EXTERNAL SOUND INPUT – Also featured in this warning system is the option to broadcast from external sources through the radio mode. You also get a push to talk microphone.
- HANDS-FREE CONTROL – To give you easier access and control over the system, you can connect it to your car’s horn button allowing you activate the siren system with the push of a button.