Mattel Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car can help kids capture their favorite moments. This gadget is a combination of a sleek 1/64 scale Hot Wheels car and an action camera. It can capture 30 frames per second and 12-minute long videos. An LCD screen will let kids enjoy instant playback. Four attachment clips and an Action Cam protective attachment case allow the car to travel on a variety of terrain. Be it a bicycle or a helmet, the video racer car can be attached to almost any movable surface and can film sequences uninterrupted on the go. When the battery is drained or the memory is full, the Video Racer can be plugged into a computer with the included USB cable.
Why You’ll Love It: With the Video Racer editing software installed, the footage is transferred to the computer while the car charges on its own.
Age: 5 years and up
- Car that doubles up as an action camera
- LCD screen for instant playback
- Captures 30 frames per second and 12-minute long videos
- Can be attached to almost any movable surface
- USB cable and free Video Racer editing software make video sharing easy and fun
- In-built LCD screen
- Attachment clips
- Adhesive strips
- Adjustable strap
- Action Cam protective attachment case
- USB cable
Film the world from the perspective of a racecar with the Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car. Allowing 30-frames-per-second recording quality and holding up to 12 minutes of video, the Video Racer is the only 1/64 scale Hot Wheels car that doubles as an action camera. Download the free Video Racer editing software to upload your videos and share them with your friends!
Micro Camera Car
- Ages: Five and up
- Requires: 3.7 V Li-Polymer battery (included)
At a Glance:
- Micro camera capable of 30-frames-per-second recording quality
- Memory holds 12 minutes of video
- Attachment clips bring Video Racers to new terrains
- USB cable and free Video Racer editing software make sharing videos easy
Put Yourself in the Driver’s Seat with Built-In Mini Cam
The Video Racer allows you to see the world through the eyes of a Hot Wheels driver. Slide the power switch toward the front of the car, press the Skull Button to switch into record mode, and start racing! The memory records up to 12 minutes of video as the Video Racer speeds along Hot Wheels tracks with instant playback on its LCD screen.
Explore New Terrains with Adhesive Car Mounts
The Video Racer includes four attachment clips and an Action Cam protective attachment case that allow your car to travel on a variety of new terrains. Two of the attachment clips come with corresponding adhesive strips, allowing you to affix your car to places such as a bike helmet so you can film as you ride. The other two clips come with an adjustable strap so you can wear the Video Racer attached to your arm or wrist to film your stunts, no matter what sport you play!
Edit and Share Videos with Friends and Family
When the battery is drained or the memory is full, simply plug the Video Racer into a computer with the included USB cable. With the Video Racer editing software installed, the car charges as recorded footage automatically transfers to the computer. With the included instructions, controlling the camera and software settings is easy and fun.
The Video Racer editing software runs only on a Windows Operating System. Our Mac-using testers were happy to find, though, that they were still able to play their videos on the computer even if they weren’t able to edit them.
What’s in the Box
Hot Wheels Video Racer car, USB cable, four attachment clips, adjustable strap, two adhesive strips, Action Cam protective attachment case, and instructions for use.
- The only 1:64 scale Hot Wheels car and that doubles as an action camera
- Camera allows 30 frames per second recording capability and can record up to 12 minutes of video
- Even has a built-in LCD screen for instant playback
- Includes clips and straps so you can attach it to bikes, helmets, skateboards, or almost anything
- Videos can be edited online with the exclusive Hot Wheels Video Racer software