Dedicated, Easy-to-use GPS Guidance For driving directions on the road, put away the smartphone and power on your nuvi. nuvi 65LMT is an easy-to-use, dedicated GPS navigator that does not rely on cellular signals and is unaffected by cellular dead zones. nuvi provides easy-to-follow, spoken turn-by-turn directions with street names. nuvi 65LMT features a bright, 6.0″ dual-orientation display, for use horizontally or vertically. Detailed Maps nuvi 65LMT arrives pre-loaded with detailed maps of the lower 49 states. Free Lifetime Map Updates Roads change. Businesses open and close. nuvi 65LMT enables you to keep your device up-to-date with the latest maps that Garmin has to offer, with no fees. Map updates also contain fresher points of interest, so your nuvi can give results that are more relevant and have greater accuracy. With increased road detail and more points of interest, new maps could be larger in size; as a result, map updates may require a microSD card (sold separately). Lifetime Traffic Avoidance nuvi 65LMT provides free lifetime traffic avoidance for the useful life of your Garmin device. Be alerted to delays, know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours that may help save time and keep you on your way. You can also be assured if you are on the fastest route – so much useful travel information, with no ads and no subscription fees. Navigate Complex Interchanges with Ease nuvi 65LMT has lane assist with junction view that displays u…
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Garmin to work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty
- Bright 6″ dual-orientation displays
- Lane Assist with Junction View: easily navigate complex interchanges; brightly colored arrows indicate the proper lane position for your next turn or exit.
- Garmin Real Voice: Hear spoken turn-by-turn directions from speech technology that sounds more like a natural, friendly human voice
- “Up Ahead”: Easily find places up ahead, like food and gas stations, without leaving the map