Tutorials and codes:
We provide detailed tutorial(PDF) and complete codes, you can view or download them before purchasing:
You can use your Android device to control this smart car:
View on Google Play:
Recommended and validated:
·Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Theoretically supported but not validated:
·Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
·Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
1x Freenove Smart Car Shield for RPi
1x Freenove Passive Buzzer Module
1x Freenove RGB LED Module
1x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module
2x DC Speed Reduction Motor
1x USB Camera
1x 18650×2 Battery Holder
1x Micro USB Cable
20x Jumper Wire M/M
2x Driving Wheel
1x Driven Wheel
1 set x Machinery Parts (21 kinds)
1 set x Acrylic Sheet
1x Cross Screwdriver
1x Slotted Screwdriver
1x Multifunctional Spanner
2x 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries(pointed head, no protection board)
1x Raspberry Pi
- Android APP — Using your Android device to control this smart car.
- Best tutorial — Each step has guide pictures and detailed description, beginners can also complete easily.
- 2 working modes — You can make this smart car work in 2 different modes by using the codes we provide.
- Easy assembly — Mechanical parts are individually packaged with their names, and the circuit is simplified by hat.
- Technical support — We are always ready to answer any questions you may have.