The AUKEY DR01 Dash Camera utilizes a Sony IMX 323 Sensor to capture high-quality 1080p footage at 30 frames per second with a 170° wide-angle lens taking in every detail. It provides effective and reliable monitoring on all your car journeys. You’ll have solid video evidence to back you up in any driving disputes or incidents-and total peace of mind whenever you’re driving. Avoid the risk of losing insurance claims and protect yourself against insurance fraud scams.
Use the 3M adhesive pad or suction mount to securely fasten the dash camera to your car windshield in seconds. Plug in the included dual-port car charger and connect the dash camera via the mini-B cable to power on and instantly start recording.
Set and Forget
Conveniently records whenever you use the car. Alternative motion detection recording method monitors even when you’ve locked up and left (requires a continuous power supply).
Convenient Memory Management
Loop Recording Mode records continuously (in segments up to ten minutes each) and writes over old footage when your micro SD card is full. Never run out of memory or mess around managing it.
All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
– Use a Class 10 micro SD memory card (Max 128GB) for reliable recording and performance
– Format the micro SD card in the dash camera before first use
– When transferring files from your dash cam to your computer, use a micro SD card reader or your own USB Mini-B data cable (the included cable is for power only)
Image Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX323
Screen: 2.0″ LCD
Recording Resolutions: 1080p (30fps), 720p (60fps), 720p (30fps), WVGA, VGA
Operating Temperature: -30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F
Dimensions: 58 x 58 x 32mm / 2.2″ x 2.2″ x 1.2″
- Clear Video Capture: The DR01 backs you up in any road incident. Sony Exmor Sensor captures super-sharp 1080p video (and optional in-car audio) with 170° field of view and also performs well for nighttime driving
- Emergency Recording & Loop Recording: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage.
- Extreme Temperature Operation: Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. The supercapacitor has greater heat & cold endurance and longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- Easy Mounting: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup or double-sided 3M pad
- Package Contents: AUKEY DR01 Dashboard Camera, Dual-Port USB Car Charger, USB Mini-B Power Cable (4m/4.37yd), Sticker Mount, Three 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Warranty Card